These extremely popular Storage Tanks from Speidel are safer than glass carboys, easier to keep clean than plastic carboys, and easier to transfer than either. These fermenters are made out of HDPE and are extremely durable.
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer.
- Built-in handles make these tanks easy to move, even when full.
- Large lid opening makes them easy to clean by hand.
- All ports seal with gaskets and the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Includes a spigot and airlock.
Approximate Dimensions: 15.75in Diameter x 24in Height (w/out airlock in place). Note - The maximum temperature that these plastic fermenters can handle is 140F.